- Pregnancy Center Director
- Featured in HGTV’s, “Home Suite Home”
- Featured in Lifetime's "Preacher's Daughter"
Victoria Robinson is an author, public speaker, television personality and former host of "Real Talk" with Victoria, where her guests included politicians, teenagers, authors, speakers, and athletes. She's been involved in the pro-life arena for over twenty years and served as an Executive Director for three pregnancy centers across the country. Victoria has been a ... VIEW MORE
The Single, Christian Woman
In this technology driven society, leaving people feeling more and more detached, women are finding ... View More
Getting Real With God and Free From Your Past
In this message, I talk about being stuck in the pain of your past. Using Scripture and some of my own ... View More
Real Love Waits; I Don’t Until “I Do”
This message is geared towards middle, high school and college age students. This talk is filled with ... View More
Pro-Life, Abortion Healing, Adoption, Crisis Pregnancy and Mother/Daughter
- This year we wanted someone who was bold and unafraid to speak the truth about abortion and the impact it has on women and families. Victoria was our lady for that job. If you want to have a speaker that people will remember and will help re-stir the passion for the cause in which they came out to support, then Victoria is your speaker. Not only is her story so impactful, but she also gives you a glimpse into the pain of someone affected by abortion and stirs you with such compassion for these women. I promise your Donors will walk away on fire for the cause they support and a yearning to do more.
- Becca Gramuglia - Dearborn County Crisis Pregnancy Center
- ...what a beautiful job Victoria and Tawni did at our Banquet on November 13. Victoria is bold in her testimony, and very approachable and real. Our people loved her and gave generously after Victoria's appeal to help our ministry. I felt it was important to tell you that we raised the 2nd most amount ever in our 21 years of service. We are very excited about the coming year!
- Tammy Williamson
- Thank you so much for sharing your testimony! You truly did an amazing job. ALL of the feedback we have gotten has been how much everyone loved and was so touched by what you said. So many people of different backgrounds were there and each one has shared different aspects of what your talk meant to them. Just wanted to let you know we raised $95,000. WOW! We are blown away! And totally overwhelmed by such a great night!
- Life Choices of Monroe
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!