- Former Hollywood Actress
- POP CULTURE EXPERT
- A voice of reason for all generations
While working as an actor in Hollywood for over a decade, Tina talked with countless celebrities about their behind-the-scene lifestyles and realized ‘these secrets’ must be revealed to our teens. For the past 10 years, Tina has been sharing her pop culture message - Hollywood Exposed - to students and adults at school assemblies, conferences, music festivals, and many ... VIEW MORE
SEX & ABSTINENCE IN THE MEDIA
• Tina analyzes lyrics of some of the most popular so-called “role models” in today’s entertainment ... View More
VIOLENCE IN THE MEDIA
• Tina exposes some of today’s hottest rappers/singers on how they promote violence and DO NOT show the ... View More
SUICIDE & CUTTING IN THE MEDIA
• Current bands who promote suicide are discussed as Tina reads some of the lyrics within the songs. She ... View More
ALCOHOL & DRUGS IN THE MEDIA
• Tina analyzes a few of the hottest performers who glorify drinking and drugs without showing the ... View More
- Over the last two decades, it has been our privilege to schedule and work with many speakers and authors. We have been privileged to book the most well known Christian communicators in the world. As might be expected, some make more of an impression than others; but one person who made quite an impact on our audiences and staff was Tina Marie Griffin. She held an audience of over 2,000 college students riveted as she shared her own life story and the truth of God’s Word in compelling fashion. She was a joy to work with and clearly came with the heart of a servant. In our opinion, she is a world class communicator and exhibits Christ-likeness every step of the way.
- Alex McFarland - Apologist/Broadcaster - NC
- First off, I’d just like to encourage you by saying that your message is rustling feathers because you ARE convicting people. I’m still up at 1:30am fired up to write this E-mail to you! You have truly been an amazing example and blessing in my life.
- John - CA
- When I came home, it really hit me with everything you said about all the music. After being convicted for about 36 hours, I broke down and destroyed 135 CDs that were nothing but garbage! Thanks for that! I never really realized how much that did influence my life! I will never forget you.
- Katie - TN