- Former Hollywood Actress
- POP CULTURE EXPERT
- A voice of reason for all generations
Former Hollywood actress, pop culture expert, Tina Griffin, moved from her Wisconsin dairy farm to Hollywood, CA and earned a BA in Film and Television broadcasting from California State University - Los Angeles. She's traveled globally for the past 15 years delivering her eye-opening show Hollywood Exposed, explaining the real agenda behind the entertainment industry.
... VIEW MORE
HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED – DEMONIC DECEPTION
How Celebrities are Promoting Satanism and Witchcraft in Today's Music Tina explains the true meanings of ... View More
HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED – CULTURAL CHAOS
Tina analyzes current entertainment and the harmful behaviors it promotes to our kids, causing major ... View More
HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED – NOT JUST A GAME
How Video Games, Sexting, Bullying, and Social Media Impact our Children Video game violence, pornography ... View More
HOLLYWOOD EXPOSED – POP CULTURE PURGE
How to Safeguard Your Home from Today's Harmful Entertainment This jam-packed session opens with various ... View More
- Over the last two decades, it has been our privilege to schedule and work with many speakers and authors. We have been privileged to book the most well known Christian communicators in the world. As might be expected, some make more of an impression than others; but one person who made quite an impact on our audiences and staff was Tina Marie Griffin. She held an audience of over 2,000 college students riveted as she shared her own life story and the truth of God’s Word in compelling fashion. She was a joy to work with and clearly came with the heart of a servant. In our opinion, she is a world class communicator and exhibits Christ-likeness every step of the way.
- Alex McFarland - Apologist/Broadcaster - NC
- First off, I’d just like to encourage you by saying that your message is rustling feathers because you ARE convicting people. I’m still up at 1:30am fired up to write this E-mail to you! You have truly been an amazing example and blessing in my life.
- John - CA
- When I came home, it really hit me with everything you said about all the music. After being convicted for about 36 hours, I broke down and destroyed 135 CDs that were nothing but garbage! Thanks for that! I never really realized how much that did influence my life! I will never forget you.
- Katie - TN