- Founder of Marriedpeople
My name is Ted Lowe and I've been married to Nancie Hoblitzell Lowe since 1995. (Yes, I saved her from her maiden name.) We have three busy kids who we serve as Uber drivers and sometimes parents. I'm a speaker, writer, and the director of MarriedPeople, the marriage division at The reThink Group (also known as Orange), a non-profit organization devoted to influencing those who ... VIEW MORE
Ted typically does a 45-minute message that is 75% comedy and 25% content. In this message, Ted has a lot of fun ... View More
Churches often have Ted stay over from a Saturday night event and have him speak Sunday morning on the power of ... View More
5 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Men A 45-minute message full of humor and encouragement.
- “As the keynote speaker at our marriage seminar, Ted’s talks were home runs! Our couples are still talking about what they learned months later. By far, one of the most impactful events we did all year! Ted is revolutionizing how we think about equipping married couples.”
- Robbie Hall, Senior Pastor - Envision Church
- Ted Lowe’s unique blend of humor, humility, creativity and transparency allows him to effectively inspire marriages. We loved having him at our church and so will you!
- Aaron Gable, Senior Pastor - LifeBridge Church
- Our staff and audience thoroughly enjoyed having Ted as a guest communicator! We can’t say enough about his engaging teaching style and relatable, relational humor. Even more, we liked him as much off the stage as we did on the stage. We can’t wait to book him again!
- David Peacock, Family and Discipleship Pastor - Mountaintop Community Church
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!