- Played Javier Martinez in "Courageous"
- Bilingual Speaker
Robert Amaya is a bilingual professional actor/singer in Miami with a background in theater. He has been privileged to perform regionally for classic productions such as "You Can't Take It With You" and "A Midsummer's Night Dream"; and for award winning musicals the likes of "Les Miserables" and "Miss Saigon". He has also worked for the Walt Disney World Company as a member ... VIEW MORE
A Sincere Hypocrisy - Believing What You're Pretending
A strong message challenging us to return to a Gospel-centric home and community.
Courageous Fatherhood: A Biblical Calling
Robert Amaya is inspiring fathers to take back their roles as dads. This program will encourage, challenge ... View More
- Film & Ministry: How to be a redeemed artist in the public square.
El Llamado De Un Padre
La importancia de un padre, de acuerdo a la biblia
- Where do I start? There are no amount of words that will be adequate to express the amazing job he did. In business terms, he was worth every penny we invested. He was a true professional. He delivered in every sense of the word.
- Jessica Pastirik, Director of Involvement Ministries/Community Outreach - Central Church of Christ
- I was hoping Robert would hit a home run as the keynote speaker for our mens event. He didn't hit a home run. He hit a grand slam!!! He was a pleasure to work with, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Robert's message was on the mark and delivered with excellence and passion - and he helped us coordinate the Courageous resolution ceremony for the men and stayed around to sign each one as a witness. That was incredible. I will highly recommend him to anyone for their events...
- Bill Sammons - WKNZ - 88.7 The Bridge
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!