- Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- Powerful story of strength and resilience
Rebekah Gregory is a wife and mother whose life was forever changed due to the bombings at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013. This act of terrorism may have claimed her leg, but it could not claim her spirit. Since then, Rebekah has used her platform in a huge way by traveling all over the country speaking out against evil, and encouraging people to turn their ... VIEW MORE
The Best and Worst Day of my Life
A detailed look back on the Boston Marathon Bombings and everything Rebekah has taken away from it.
This Ain't My First Rodeo - A Conversation with Rebekah Gregory
Although the Boston Marathon Bombing was a significant event in Rebekah's life, it wasn't the only ... View More
- Thank you for coming and letting me interview you Sunday. You were very winsome to the people and it was high impact. People were very much encouraged. Just as I suspected, many people are struggling with the hits of life and loss. There's really so much pain among our people. And I think Jesus was very much glorified in talking about a personal relationship with Him. That's what we work for.
- Pastor Mike - Compass Church
- Rebekah Gregory was perfect for our ladies Fabulous Faith event in Lubbock. She is so sweet and loved getting to meet and visit with her. The ladies left so inspired!! The Holy Spirit filled the room! Hearts were changed through hearing Rebekah's story of faith and determination!!
- Debra Campbell - Southcrest Baptist Church
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!