Rachel Lee Carter
- Professional International model
- Modesty and purity, Women/Youth ministry
- Author, conference speaker, Bible teacher
Rachel Lee Carter is an international professional model of more than 20 years and has worked for clients such as Cover Girl, Tommy Hilfiger, Reebok, Jones New York, Perry Ellis, Nicole Miller, DKNY and many others. She is represented by top tier agencies worldwide.
In 1996, she graduated Dean’s honor from the Word of Life Bible Institute in Schroon Lake, NY, where ... VIEW MORE
As a professional model, I know that it is somewhat of an oxymoron that I teach modesty. What is ... View More
Embracing Your Past
We all have had to overcome obstacles in our lives, and in this session, I teach Biblical truths that I ... View More
Confessions of a Teen Model
In this session, I combine the allure of the modeling and fashion industry—and moving to NYC at the ... View More
I once heard that we as Christians are all called to the mission field; the difference is whether it is ... View More
- Rachel’s outward beauty is obvious but it’s her inward beauty that shines when she shares of her journey with the Lord. She inspired a roomful of a thousand teenagers at one of our events.
- Merrie A. Johnson, Sr. Consultant, Student Ministry - NC Baptist State Convention
- Rachel has much wisdom to share with women and girls alike. She has charisma and a winsome style; a great story teller and very memorable. Her gift is evident
- Author and P31 speaker, Micca Campbell - Proverbs 31
- She was able to reach the students through humor and her life experience as a model. She challenged the students spiritually and intellectually . . . She does not approach her accomplishments with superiority but rather as a gift to use for the youth.
- Professor Ruth Gomes - Liberty University