- NYT Best-selling Author/Syndicated Columnist
- Son of President Ronald Reagan
- Regular Fox News Channel Commentator
- Mike has spoken for us several times and he just keeps getting better. I had the opportunity to visit with Mike before the event to review some of the top level donors, and he worked not only those donors, but all others in between.
- Stacey Kromer - The Vitae Caring Foundation
- Michael Reagan connected with our audience in a very personal way. He wove the mission of Bryan College and the purpose of the event into his presentation. The impact was clear as we received a record amount of gifts and pledges at the dinner.
- Blake Hudson, VP for Advancement - Bryan College
- Premiere Speakers Bureau helped to make the Shareholders in Life Fundraising Banquet a success! Michael Reagan was the speaker and he more than blessed the audience with his anointed message and testimony.
- Esther L. Caruso, Development Director - Women's Resource Medical Centers of S.N.
- Your stories and insights of the effects of Alzheimer's disease touched the hearts of many. Your father was an awesome president. Thank you for carrying on his legacy by telling your story "Growing Up Reagan" and sharing moments of his life.
- Kaye Dowell, Assistant VP of Development - Sears Methodist Foundation
Michael Reagan travels from Los Angeles, CA and requires first class airfare and expenses for one