- Host of "The Laura Ingraham Show"
- New York Times Best-selling Author
- Frequent Cable News Host and Commentator
Laura Ingraham is the most listened-to woman in political talk radio in the United States. "The Laura Ingraham Show" is heard on hundreds of stations nationwide and has been addicting legions of listeners since its launch in 2001. Always smart and entertaining, Laura is a regular Fox News contributor and the principal substitute host on The O'Reilly Factor.
Laura is the ... VIEW MORE
Can our country really thrive, remain the envy of the world, when our public continues to be so fed up ... View More
Personal Experiences and Stories from the Media World
As a breast cancer "thriver," a mother of three internationally adopted children, an avid sportswoman, and ... View More
- Laura is a phenomenal speaker w/ a sharp mind and wit. Her captivating pro-life message was relevant & engaging. If she came with a “canned” speech, she must have tossed it at the door. She spoke as if she were writing her message from behind the podium.
- Ms. Kathy - Assure Women's Center (Omaha, NE)