- Ron Clark Academy CoFounder-Executive Dir.
- National Hall of Fame Teacher of the Year
- Best Selling Author of "Crash Course"
Kim Bearden is the cofounder, executive director, and language arts teacher at the highly-acclaimed Ron Clark Academy, an innovative middle school and educator training facility in Atlanta. Over the past nine years, over 36,000 educators from around the world have visited Kim's classroom at the Academy and have attended her workshops to learn better ways to engage ... VIEW MORE
Keynote: Talk to Me: Find the Right Words to Inspire, Encourage, and Get Things Done
This presentation is for teachers, administrators, parents, and other professionals who wish to ... View More
KEYNOTE: The Top Ten Things Every Teacher Should Know:
From philosophy to implementation, learn how to focus on what is truly important for all educators to ... View More
KEYNOTE: How to Keep the Joy in Teaching:
Discover ways to reawaken the joyful teacher and learner inside us all. This presentation will change ... View More
Workshop: Talk to Me: Find the Right Words to Inspire, Encourage, and Get Things Done
This extended workshop is for teachers, administrators, parents, and other professionals who wish to ... View More
- Kim Bearden is a phenomenal keynote speaker and/or workshop presenter. She is an inspirational and accomplished educator with practical insight and advice for today's teacher. My faculty felt validated, challenged and touched by her personal and professional storytelling method of presentation. She is a rare treasure in the field of education.
- Brian Sinchak - Lakewood Catholic Academy