- Former NFL Fullback
- Chaplain of the Dallas Cowboys
- Jonathan Evans is excellent. He is passionate, energetic and always has a command of the topic. He was a huge success, so much so that we are working to get him back again.
- Clarence A. McGill, Children/Youth Pastor - St. Matthew Missionary Baptist Church
- Jonathan was exactly what we needed. Our event went well and his message was right on point. We highly recommend him.
- Wes Howard - Plymouth Park Baptist Church
- Jonathan was fantastic! His message was powerful. He acted professionally at every turn and we are thrilled that he was able to be our speaker. We would highly recommend him to anyone.
- Tommy Draffen - Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Jonathan was outstanding. I would highly recommend him to any church or organization. We have had some great speakers for our Wild Game Dinner but Jonathan’s content and presentation ranks among the best. Thank you for your help and support.
- Tom Dawson - First Baptist Church (O'Fallon, IL)
- Jonathan was all that we expected and more. His keynote was probably hands down the best we have ever had and we are still hearing rave reviews. People had so many "takeaways" and were trying to write them down as quickly as possible.
- Leslie Chalmers - Weatherford Christian School
- I am thankful to God for sending Jonathan Evans to Sulphur Springs. The impact of his personal testimony and spiritual message captured the undivided attention of the entire gathering.
- Harold Nash Pastor: Morning Chapel Missionary Baptist Church - Vice President: Hopkins County Christian Alliance Member: Lead Team Organizers, Sulphur Springs Kingdom Man Conference
- Jonathan is an incredibly gifted communicator who is passionate about the Gospel message. His message was engaging and relevant, highlighting the power of Christ in our lives. No matter a person's age or current spiritual stage, Jonathan connects and inspires. He was personable and took time to connect with the people we were serving. Our youth and adults raved about his message and the impact it has on their lives!
- Tabitha Ward - Baptist Children's Homes of North Carolina
- Jonathan Evans is a creative and original thinker. He communicates his messages in a way that is well received by his audience. I have witnessed him affect change in the lives of many youth and young adults through his powerful speaking ministry.
- Charles Wolford - Executive Director, TTA
- Add another name – Jonathan Evans -- to the list of second-generation preachers who are great speakers in their own right. Like Franklin Graham, Andy Stanley and Rick Warren before him, Jonathan Evans cannot only captivate an audience, he can inspire it into action. His message is fresh, relevant and humorous at the right time. Guests at our annual event described him as our best speaker ever.
- Denny Bender, - Union Rescue Mission
- The students really enjoyed hearing him speak and were very engaged. One student mentioned it was the best Chapel of the year! We had a great turn out for the evening parent session also. Jonathan did a wonderful job challenging our students, parents, staff & faculty. We were all blessed by his message! Jonathan was very personable and friendly. He even stayed and talked with our students & parents after each session.
- Liz Gruninger - Asheville Christian Academy
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
Jonathan Evans travels from Dallas, TX and requires $1,500 flat travel fee (covers airfare for 2, hotels, and ground transportation)