- NYT Best-selling Author
- 4 Million Strong Blog Following
- Media Contributor and Communicator
Jon Acuff is the New York Times Bestselling author of five books including his most recent, Do Over: Rescue Monday, Reinvent Your Work and Never Get Stuck. Also voted one of the best speakers in 2015 by the Meeting & Convention Planners.
For 19 years he’s helped some of the biggest brands in the world tell their story, including The Home Depot, Bose, Staples, and the Auto ... VIEW MORE
- We have heard nothing but positive feedback from our students...they really responded well to him! Jon did a fantastic job in his presentation and in the Q and A time following. He was so kind to stick around and chat with some students afterwards who wanted to meet him as well. He fit perfectly into our current "Vocational Emergence" theme we are emphasizing in our co-curricular programming.
- Amy, Resident Director - Vanguard University
- Jon has a brilliant way of distilling all the ‘noise' that comes from launching a book, and breaking down how to easily organize and implement what’s most important. He brought great clarity to what can be an overwhelming task.
- Sara Hagerty, author - Every Bitter Thing is Sweet
- Jon was just as we expected, outstanding. The process for booking him and all the logistics was practically painless. I like your system! It was a great day. Jon was a delight to have for many reasons, and working with Premiere was effortless.
- Steven Murray - Houston Church Communication Coalition