- Headliner with Imaginative Clean Comedy
- Denver Improv’s Got Laughs Competition Winner
- Frequent Corporate and College Comedian
From joking about texting and driving and the ills of social media, telling people their children aren't winners, or breaking out into choreographed dances in Hobby Lobby, Crist performs from a point of view that's distinctly his own.
When asked how he finds the inspiration to write jokes, Crist says, "Shoot, I grew up in the south. My dad is a pastor, and I was the third of ... VIEW MORE
- It was a smashing success and he had the crowd laughing throughout his whole set. He was on time, easy to deal with, very friendly, relaxed and fun and very social with our guests when he was done with his comedy act.
- Stephanie Severson - Round Rock Christian Academy
- ohn Crist was a delight and a huge hit with our banquet guests. He really read the audience well and was able to gear his comedy accordingly. My favorite thing about John was his willingness to stay as long as people wanted to talk with him. He was very personable and patient with everyone. One of my guest said their face hurt from laughing so much! I would recommend John to anyone who wanted to have a clean, fun evening.
- Glenda Scott, Development Director - New Covenant Academy
- I bring John Crist on tour with me but he aint no opener. John Crist is the real deal.
- Tim Hawkins - Comedian