Hunter Smith is best described as “unique.” Smith, a native of Sherman, TX is a husband, father, committed Christian, 12 year NFL veteran, Super Bowl Champion, public speaker, worship leader, Billboard top 20 Christian AC singer/songwriter, renowned storyteller, and author. He is a 1995 graduate of Sherman High School where he was a multi-sport standout and two-time Texas ... VIEW MORE
- Hunter Smith delivered one of the best commencement ceremonies Morningside Academy has ever had. Mr. Smith spoke from the heart, and struck a chord with virtually everyone in attendance!
- Scott T. Crawford, Executive Pastor - Morningside Church
- Hunter's speech was very articulate, yet humble and included such a powerful message. This is the 10th year for our Good Friday breakfast and we couldn’t be happier with choosing Hunter for our presenter.
- Nicole, Director of Mission Advancement - YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne
- Hunter brought the audience together when he spoke about professional football in a way that was meaningful and relative to everyone in the room. His speech was full of humor, and good will, and after it, the audience felt empowered that their work with the United Way had a greater meaning.
- Valerie - United Way Board