- Best-Selling Author
- Leading Authority on Parenting
Pediatrician, mother, and bestselling author of six books, Meg Meeker has spent over 25 years practicing pediatric and adolescent medicine while also helping parents and children to communicate more openly about difficult issues. Following the success of her acclaimed book Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters, Meeker's latest work, Strong Mothers, Strong Sons, looks closely at ... VIEW MORE
The Fine Balance- How Parents Can Balance Work, Ministry and Home life in a frenetic world
God gives gifts to both fathers and mothers which keep them away from their children. Often we use these ... View More
How to Have The Tough Conversations with Your Kids
Children confront challenges growing up that surpass what their parents experienced. This is a profoundly ... View More
Boys Should Be Boys and Girls Should Be Different
God created girls and boys with tremendously different strengths and gifts. Our culture, however tends to ... View More
How Every Mother Can Help her Husband be a Better Dad (And Vice Versa).
Parents are biblically instructed to support one another, encourage one another and to submit to one ... View More
- On "The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers": This is a sincere and thoughtful discussion of what really matters in a mother's life.
- Publishers Weekely
- If you want to raise a boy you’ll be proud of, read Boys Should Be Boys.
- Dave Ramsey - Author of The Total Money Makeover
- With wisdom and sensitivity, Dr. Meg offers a powerful reminder that “dad” is the most important title a man will ever hold.
- Jim Daly - Focus on the Family