- Author of Bestselling, "The Christmas Shoes"
- Women's Ministry speaker/teacher
..a mom, a wife, an animal lover, and a closet comedian at home. She's passionate about cooking (...and eating), reading, movies and teaching, inspiring, challenging and encouraging dreamers! She doesn't like watching sports on TV but is a huge fan of athletes under five feet tall who call her Mom. Donna also loves to write books. As a New York Times and USA ... VIEW MORE
Teaching from Ephesians 1. “God works everything out according to his will and to the praise of his ... View More
Rebuilding the Altar
Teaching from I Kings 17 & 18. God has not called us to be safe. He has called us to be brave. Being brave ... View More
Donna uses The Christmas Journey, a narrative she has read for churches and events for twenty years in ... View More
The Power of Story
People want to leave something behind on paper that says: This is who I was; This is what I believed; Keep ... View More
- Donna is my friend, so I’m a little over the top when recommending her. Her tender spirit and insight coupled with her courageous talent makes for the perfect blend as a speaker and writer.
- Chonda Pierce, Comedian, Author, Speaker
- Fasten your seat belts ladies Donna VanLiere is at the mic. She is a truth-teller and a woman committed to the well-being of others. She's brave and a story teller of the finest ilk.
- Patsy Clairmont, Women of Faith speaker, Author of Twirl... a Fresh Spin at Life
- I have shared the platform with Donna numerous times and am always amazed at how multi-faceted she is. Through her poignant delivery of the word of God coupled with her own life stories, I am often belly laughing or moved to tears.
- Kathy Troccoli, Singer, Speaker, Author
Donna 's Blog
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!