- Passionate & Dynamic Speaker on Womens Issues
- Mother of Six Children (Four adopted)
Chelsea and her husband, Kirk Cameron played love interests Mike and Kate Seaver in the 1980's hit sitcom "Growing Pains". They've been married for over 25 years, and have six children. Together, they continue to produce faith-based entertainment for the entire family. Chelsea's unique faith-based marriage and family class, 24/7 Family, continues to teach, inspire, and ... VIEW MORE
As a firm believer in parents taking the primary role in the educating of their children, Chelsea ... View More
Take a look around. Marriage and families are crumbling everywhere as society de-emphasizes their ... View More
Wife of Kirk Cameron and mom of six, Chelsea has lived out the ‘spirit of adoption’ and owes her own ... View More
- Chelsea Cameron was our Keynote for our 14th Annual Fundraising Banquet. One of our best Speakers to date, Chelsea took time to be sure she understood OUR Mission and what was unique to our Ministry. With ease, warmth, humor, true genuineness and unexpected life nuggets, Chelsea did a fantastic job of connecting with our attendees and creating a desire for them to partner with us. Without reservation I endorse and recommend Chelsea Cameron for your next event!
- Pam Caylor, Executive Director - First Choice Pregnancy Services
- Chelsea Cameron is refreshingly transparent and authentic. She loves people and is passionate about sharing Christ with them.
- Cam Woodward, Director of Women's Ministry - Kindred Community Church
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!