- From Garbage Collector to Wall Street Exec.
- National Speakers Association Hall of Famer
- Management and Marketing Expert
- Your presentation was fantastic. We're so glad we had you on after our practice leaders. It ended up rescuing the tempo of the conference.
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- You were sensational. You set the stage for a magnificent leadership symposium—as we all knew you would.
- Million Dollar Roundtable
- What a wonderful job Alan did. Many people said he was the best speaker they'd heard during their 20+ year P&G careers.
- Proctor & Gamble
- An audience of 450 presidents was tough to please, but you did it easily. They especially appreciated the way you customized the presentation to fit our industry.
- International Foodservice Manufacturing Association
- Alan was amazing—weaving together history, humor and current scenarios. People have been talking about his presentation for months. It touched everyone intellectually and emotionally.
Alan Parisse travels from Boulder, Colorado and requires hotel plus $1200 flat-fee for all other expenses, in the contiguous US. Outside the US, please call.